General Club Member Requirements
The following items are required to be and to stay in good standing with the EPTC
- Members will adhere to all traffic laws of the road, basic cycling etiquette and agree in principal to the seven lost fundamentals to the best of their ability.
- Members are required to head/lead an organized ride per year or invite the club to a dedicated club social event of your choosing (hopefully that includes a ride too). All events must be put on the event calendar at least seven days in advance. In addition you are required to attend a minimum of 5 club rides/events a year. Racing and organized training at the velodrome are counted towards your attendance. An organized ride can be Mountain Biking, Road, Track or to head to the local watering hole for a drink or two. The goal is to do things as a group.
- Members are required to volunteer at least once a year at the Dick Lane Velodrome (weekly races, track clean-ups, or major races for example)
- Members must wear at least their EPTC jersey at any EPTC organized ride. (can be past years gear)
- Members must be willing to enjoy their time on the bike and with your fellow club members
General Team Member Requirements
- Abide by all Club member requirements
- Team members must race in at least 2 of the 3 major races at the Dick Lane Velodrome and at least 50% of the weekly Wednesday racing at the Dick Lane Velodrome
- Team members must be willing to act and abide by team tactics, directed by the appointed team captain for the day. Understand that we are a large team and that may get split into teams within the team to promote a better, healthier racing environment for all riders and teams
- Wear your EPTC gear at any race or organized ride whether it is put on by the EPTC or not. (this years gear is preferred)
- The EPTC has a no PED policy that is clearly stated within the seven fundamentals, and we strongly encourage our members to sign the No PED’s pledge at Georgia Bicycle Racing Association website.